DailyBonk#004 DailyBonk#004

My eyes they burn....

WITH TEARS OF JOY!!!! THIS WAS MASTERPIECE!!! Divinci of our time

LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

Was alright, but not enought to keep me entertaine

Music sounded right out of happy tree friends, alright animation, and some shading, but not much depth.

Not enough to keep me interested, and way to random, and not random funny. Just lots of tweens, with a few frame by frame animations. Take some more time with the graphics, and make more of a plot. Surprised this got 3.78.

Noodle responds:

I actually am too! I never expected it to get that good of a score. I guess people just really feel for LazyMuffin. This was made for a collab, so I didn't put forward a full effort really. I felt it was long enough to be on it's own, so I submitted it.

I'm not sure where everyone gets this HTF music thing from. Unless they used Yotam's song?
The other 2 songs I used are from real bands too. So it's unlikely HTF uses them. Odd

Resident Evil: Vol. 2 Resident Evil: Vol. 2

So much potential wasted

There was so much potential in this flash, but it looks like you got lazy though parts. Some of the artwork looks very good, well though out, good shading, clear and crisp lines, while other drawings look like you just wanted to rush through and get the flash finished. It simply lacks consistency. Additionally, the 300 reference severely hurt your score as well as the Mario scene. Keep up the work, there is very much potential just you need to narrow down to your talents and keep the right mindset and this would have been front page material. I usually don't write reviews now a days unless I see something special or unique, and the fact that I wrote so much really tells a lot about your flash. I really hope you continue with flash and take your time on previous submissions. I look forward to seeing more flash!

-JWaldGar (Diver)

Badman44 responds:

People like you guys are the reason that I still want to make flash movies and be creative. I was watching the number of views on my movie go up like the first minute after I put it out there. The bad thing is my movie is around 4 minutes and there were already like 16 votes on it. I don't know if they were good or bad but they didn't even watch my movie though. I'll really take all of this to heart since you took the time to help me. Thank you.

TSM Presents: Mr. Wallet TSM Presents: Mr. Wallet

The Soul Man

We the n00bnation miss you, anyways, that was a great design of Mr. Wallet. I think it is better than the orignal, just don't tell queenie that... shhh! n00bday is less than two months away!!!!!! The only thing I could suggest for the flash, was maybe eyes, but it looked great without them!

TheSoulMan responds:

i later saw that the upper part of the face was too small for eyes

TSM Presents: Bluehippo TSM Presents: Bluehippo

Hey The Soul Man!

I love this series, this one minus the sound was great, the wink was well animated, I also saw the easter egg, and I think that was better left not found :P. Anyways great drawing style, always could do more animation, but it was great none the less. Don't forget to do the person we talked about. Great job!

TheSoulMan responds:

yep yep

The Mahna Mahna Tree The Mahna Mahna Tree

I <3 The Muppets

Great flash, I like the shading, and of course the Audio!

The Muppets are also a great TV show, and glad you took the audio from there. Man do I miss the Muppets. Anyways, GREAT FLASH!

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

In my last review for #9

In my last review for #9, I complained about the humour being weak, and the graphics being amazing, yet the graphics took away from "Blockhead." That is not the case in this flash. The humor goes back to what made the first blockhead so great. Randomness combined with ADD really creates a good atomosphere for laughsl, secondly I don't know if it is just me being accustomed to the new graphics, or they just fit better, but it made the flash seem spectacular. Unfortunatelly, there really is nothing to critique, as accustomed to flash reviews, because this just seemed like the perfect blockhead, at least to me.

-Diver

Tooth Boy Tooth Boy

King,

I was actually rewatching your movies, when I checked the portal and saw this submission. King, your animations and humor always make me smile.

King your flash makes me proud to be a member of n00bnation.

-Diver

Slintas responds:

Why thank you good sir! :)

I'm So Horny! I'm So Horny!

Great to see this finally submitted

Although, iI have seen this before, it was great to watch again. Noobking, your flash skills and your voice acting are jusst amazing. Always looking to see more, and you make me proud to be a member of n00bnation!!!

Diver

Slintas responds:

I don't go by that crappy name anymore... Noobking... Ugh..NN...ughsdhauhduasd

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

Can't be better then perfect

Graphics: Amazing, colors and shading easy on the eyes, not to heavy on colors. Only suggestion here is when you have the scene of sonic stopping on the grass on one foot maybe have dirt and grass shoot up, even if you only show a little bit.

Animation: Crystal cclear, smooth, genuine piece of ART!

Sound: Music, sync just fits awesome, it's like the charcters are moving to the music!

Camera Angles: Looks amazing, v-cam? I like how you kept switching views, just like a real movie, and is definetally up there with adam phillips the YuYu

Overall: Great flash, little longer load than most flashes, but due to the greatness of the flash does not interfer, but maybe only add to the library the parts of the songs you actually use to cut file size drastically.

-JWaldGar