Spiky Balls of Doom Spiky Balls of Doom

Ways to improve

First double check your submission before submitting. You wrote in the instructions that a was left, and d was left. Also although the sensitivity was good, there is no way to expand on the game, like more levels, weapons, etc. Also add more plot, and fix up the menu screen, it looks unprofessional. I hope this review helps.

Diver
JWaldGar

Clock Crew Rumble Clock Crew Rumble

I was waiting for something to happen

Nothing happened, it was just a picture, with a background, not even sound. Im sorry but this was an epic fail ;)

Barbarian Onslaught Barbarian Onslaught

Great job team

The flash is very well made, the animator and coder have a good bond of skills to make this a productive flash. The graphics were good. I liked how it started to rain halfway through, yet the rain did not interfere with the game play. The sound for the sword, did not get old, at least for me anyway, i'm glad you didn't pick an obnioxous sound. Violence was there to say the least. The different death animations makes killing fun! I like how the orcs don't attack when you are delivering a final blow, otherwise that would be cheap to the player.

My only suggestions could be to add in levels, such as in The Last Stand (a zombie killing game) or as in defend your castle. Maybe add in upgrades, such as better weapons, shielding. Also improve the menu graphics and pick a more friendly font. Some voters barely leave the menu, and if it starts out looking badly, that'll stay in their mind.

Keep up the work ,
Diver

digital painting tutorial digital painting tutorial

Very good artwork/concept

I enjoyed the artwork and the tutorial. Although I didn't read it work for word, I got the most of it. It seems you have a real devotion for this, and I appreciate this. Now then, the graphics were amazing, however the layout was not what I would expect. Remeber for any presentation the seven word rule, always try and limit seven words per line. I liked how you used a combination of graphics and words to gain the viewers attention, however many will zone out with the overwhelming text. Which brings me into my next matter. Audio, it needs to be there, a simple rhythm or abience will keep the persons' brain stimulated. Therefore keeping them interested. If your movie is as great as your artwork then I shall be expecting a rather effulgent piece of work.

Good Luck,
Divern00b

muzzoid responds:

thanks man :D.

i agree with you about the overwhelming amount of text, but the thing is that i dont have the skill to write in such a way that gets the point across accuratly and effectivley.

now you mention it it does lack ambient music, ill keep that in mind for future projects.

thank you very very much for the indepth criticism.

Start Hack Interactive Start Hack Interactive

GReat!

I downloaded the prgm and used it on my own computer, works great. This is a great turtorial, I like how you made us do everything, for all the learners, who learn only by doing, my only suggestion is to remove the type explorer part, with a great flash like this, there is no reason to be lazy! Anyways, great flash and thanks!

jpoke89 responds:

I will add the missing part probably today. Check back tomorrow to see if I pulled through. Thanks for the review!

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Good Job Team

This turned out very nice, a good team of authors, and a great game.
Adding the flashes, gave the game more depth, and I enjoyed that greatly over the first one, also the whistle feature was a very nice touch

Little-Rena responds:

Yays! I agree, the whistle was somthing I wanted to add to give it more depth too it and make people understand the point of the whistles too P:

Thanks for the review, nice as always ;D

Nose "Tutorial" Nose "Tutorial"

Thanks

This helped me a lot, I added a 10 for humor because its a funny submission. Thanks again for the help.

Play Ball! Play Ball!

I like it

reminds me of something i did back when i was learning flash, but not to this caliber at the time. Well,
Artwork: Good i love the little guy lol
Animation:Well done, no complaints
Sound: Fits the flash
Suggestion:Add more options.

Army Combat Army Combat

Great Game

Graphics: Would like to see it in color but as you mentioned that would become an issue, so good job with what you did.

Animation:Good Job, transfer between levels.

Reload:Takes too long

Fire Rate: suggestion to make a realistic semi automatic firemode

m4s could have a 30 or 20 round clip... why not give it a 30???

-JWaldGar

KiAShadowwave responds:

I set burst shots to 4 bullets each so 20 rounds would leave an empty clip but with 30 rounds it would be uneven =/

[KK] Shooting Stars [KK] Shooting Stars

Theres a first for everything

Wow a KK that was completely spam actually took time to make never. Dude good idea I hope to see more effort like this on all you flashes

kenny responds: