DailyBonk#004 DailyBonk#004

My eyes they burn....

WITH TEARS OF JOY!!!! THIS WAS MASTERPIECE!!! Divinci of our time

LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

Was alright, but not enought to keep me entertaine

Music sounded right out of happy tree friends, alright animation, and some shading, but not much depth.

Not enough to keep me interested, and way to random, and not random funny. Just lots of tweens, with a few frame by frame animations. Take some more time with the graphics, and make more of a plot. Surprised this got 3.78.

Noodle responds:

I actually am too! I never expected it to get that good of a score. I guess people just really feel for LazyMuffin. This was made for a collab, so I didn't put forward a full effort really. I felt it was long enough to be on it's own, so I submitted it.

I'm not sure where everyone gets this HTF music thing from. Unless they used Yotam's song?
The other 2 songs I used are from real bands too. So it's unlikely HTF uses them. Odd

Resident Evil: Vol. 2 Resident Evil: Vol. 2

So much potential wasted

There was so much potential in this flash, but it looks like you got lazy though parts. Some of the artwork looks very good, well though out, good shading, clear and crisp lines, while other drawings look like you just wanted to rush through and get the flash finished. It simply lacks consistency. Additionally, the 300 reference severely hurt your score as well as the Mario scene. Keep up the work, there is very much potential just you need to narrow down to your talents and keep the right mindset and this would have been front page material. I usually don't write reviews now a days unless I see something special or unique, and the fact that I wrote so much really tells a lot about your flash. I really hope you continue with flash and take your time on previous submissions. I look forward to seeing more flash!

-JWaldGar (Diver)

Badman44 responds:

People like you guys are the reason that I still want to make flash movies and be creative. I was watching the number of views on my movie go up like the first minute after I put it out there. The bad thing is my movie is around 4 minutes and there were already like 16 votes on it. I don't know if they were good or bad but they didn't even watch my movie though. I'll really take all of this to heart since you took the time to help me. Thank you.

Spiky Balls of Doom Spiky Balls of Doom

Ways to improve

First double check your submission before submitting. You wrote in the instructions that a was left, and d was left. Also although the sensitivity was good, there is no way to expand on the game, like more levels, weapons, etc. Also add more plot, and fix up the menu screen, it looks unprofessional. I hope this review helps.

JWaldGar

Clock Crew Rumble Clock Crew Rumble

I was waiting for something to happen

Nothing happened, it was just a picture, with a background, not even sound. Im sorry but this was an epic fail ;)

Barbarian Onslaught Barbarian Onslaught

Great job team

The flash is very well made, the animator and coder have a good bond of skills to make this a productive flash. The graphics were good. I liked how it started to rain halfway through, yet the rain did not interfere with the game play. The sound for the sword, did not get old, at least for me anyway, i'm glad you didn't pick an obnioxous sound. Violence was there to say the least. The different death animations makes killing fun! I like how the orcs don't attack when you are delivering a final blow, otherwise that would be cheap to the player.

My only suggestions could be to add in levels, such as in The Last Stand (a zombie killing game) or as in defend your castle. Maybe add in upgrades, such as better weapons, shielding. Also improve the menu graphics and pick a more friendly font. Some voters barely leave the menu, and if it starts out looking badly, that'll stay in their mind.

Keep up the work ,

Black Sugar Black Sugar

Since you asked for reviews

It started out and reminded me of home alone for some reason or another, but as it went on it went more into a more darker piece, more fitting for a haunted carnival. Only complaint is that you may have overkilled the ending 40 seconds with too many noises happening at once.

JWaldGar

Goldeneye-Cradle Goldeneye-Cradle

Dude loved it and gettin a lot of...

Postive responses of the flash because of the audio. Man just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated, and I think that it will soon become used very often, now that a masterpiece like this is known a lot of people will use this.

DrWaldo responds:

Well thanks ... good job on the game as well

Festive Overture, Op. 96 Festive Overture, Op. 96

I was reading the reviews while listening

And i got to tell you half the people there are on crack, honestly man i was looking for some mediveal music(This doesn't quite fit the mood but i listened to the whole thing their could always be in a future one but w.e) Anyways dude I liked it, it was at least better then half the stuff on the audio portal. Kudos

-JWaldGar